- France, Belgium, Lux, Switzerland, UK accounts
- Ireland, UK accounts
- New York or Boston (US Territories)
About the Role:
As a member of the CSS Sales Team you will be responsible for promoting the CSS Services and Solutions within your territory. This will include the full suite of technology solutions including, Global Fund Reporting, Global Transaction Reporting, Global Threshold Management and Managed Services. Your target market will mainly be Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, PE Firms and Broker dealers in the designated territory. Other clients, prospects or partners may also be added.
As a sales executive you will collaborate with Marketing, Product Management and the Business Line Owners to develop a pipeline of opportunities in your territory, manage the opportunities through the sales process and contract closure.
Reporting into Chief Revenue Officer, this role is critical for expanding the CSS business in the territory. You will be responsible for the assigned quota for new sales and professional services into the existing client base and new accounts.
- Deliver against a set of revenue targets
- Build relationships with new prospects, stakeholders and project sponsors
- Attend meetings and, where necessary, trade shows to develop you pipeline of new and existing prospects
- Help to develop and execute strategic sales plans to achieve business objectives
- Contribute to the Go To Market strategy for this segment; work with internal teams and stakeholders to deliver against this
- Understand the category specific landscape and trends
- Report on performance against targets as well as identify forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Identify opportunities to enhance the product offering and feed this back into the business
What Skills & Experience Do I Need?
- Minimum of 3+ years of business development experience with preference to those with Fintech and RegTech experience
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets in business development / new business development
- Revenue attainment – meet targets set out in commission plan
- Strong, repeatable and reliable sales methodology to plan and develop sales
- Outstanding relationship building skills, internally and with clients based on trust and reliability
- Excellent negotiation skills to secure profitable contract
- Experience within Managed Service sales
- Experience using Salesforce
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com