The countdown to Form CRS compliance is on. The creators of the Ascendant Form ADV Toolkit now bring you the CSS Form CRS Automator to simplify the compliance challenge. Our product enables CCOs of registered broker-dealers and investment advisers to quickly produce a Form CRS using a step-by-step decision tree, with expert content curated by our team of compliance professionals. The CSS Form CRS Automator does this by:
- Acquiring data from previously filed SEC records for the firm to produce content that is 100% aligned with ADV filing
- Analyzing services disclosed and guiding CCOs through a structured decision tree with prompts to complete all mandatory texts
- Automatic generation of compliance-ready content curated by our team of compliance pros
Using our Form CRS Automator, a compliance-ready Form CRS can be produced in less than 30 minutes – saving valuable time and reducing risk of non-compliant content that does not align with other SEC and FINRA filings. For full brochure, click here.
- Built in conjunction with compliance experts
- Allows compliance teams to bypass endless hours researching the adapting release and instructions
- Maps directly to your Form ADV Part 1, or Form BD, to produce the correct descriptions applicable to your business
- Provides ability to collaborate with colleagues
- Enables shared access by authorized personnel
- Minimizes response time to inquiries
Subscribe to CSS Blog
CSS frequently publishes blog posts which are written by our team from their observations in the field, at conferences and through experiences with compliance professionals. These posts are designed to further knowledge and share industry best practices. Topics run the gamut, including Form ADV, cybersecurity, MiFID II, position limit monitoring, technology challenges and more. Complete and submit the brief form below to receive notifications when we publish new content.